There are a wealth of things to do in and around Wenhaston:
- Southwold Golf Club is Southwold's own 9-hole golf course. Also open to non-members and visitors to enjoy their facilties.
- The Electric Picture Palace in Southwold is a rather special bijou cinema (70 seats and organ) which shows a wide range of films. Become a member very easily, or visit as a guest of a member, to enjoy the experience.
- Southwold Golf Club has a 9-hole golf course. Also open to non-members and visitors to enjoy their facilties.
- Halesworth Golf Club offers a wide range of top class facilities and
welcomes golfers of all abilities.
- Halesworth Cycle Routes. Surrounded by quiet country lanes and beautiful countryside, Halesworth is the ideal location for exploring this part of Suffolk by bike. Cyclists of all ages are welcome to join and enjoy guided rides.
- Watch Live Sport on multiple screens at The White Swan, London Road, Halesworth.
- Valley Farm near Halesworth, offers a heated indoor swimming pool available for private hire by arrangement.
- Dunwich Museum is the perfect history experience for all the family. It tells the amazing story of a city lost to the sea.
- The Blythweb Calendar is regularly
updated and has details of all kinds of events in the area.
- See also the 'Places to Go' area of our links section.