Wenhaston Bowls Club
On 27th April 1932, Reverend Hardingham, Rector of St. Peter's Church, chaired a meeting attended by 22 people. So Wenhaston Bowls Club was formed and a committee elected, chaired by Rev. Hardingham. A site on the vicarage paddock became the Green.
A new site became necessary and after much hard work, fundraising and the acquisition of grants, land was bought near Wenhaston Playingfield. In 1998 a County Standard Green was laid there and a pavilion built. The Club is affiliated to the Suffolk County Bowls Association and the English Bowls Association. It is asked to host various Inter-League and County events.